Friday 19 July 2013

It's been a long while since my last post but thought I might put a few photo's of some rooms I've been working on in the Emerson house. I've still got so much to do but limited funds and lack of creativity has slowed me down.




The top floor is going to be a large bathroom but I have my heart set on a bathroom suite from lili-anne miniatures. The roll top bath they have is absolutely gorgeous but I will have to save a few more pennies before I can afford it. The detail on the whole suite is amazing, definitely worth saving for.




The kitchen area, lots more little details to add. I've still got to redo the flooring, as I think wooden floorboards would look a lot better. The units are from mollysue miniatures (www.mollysueminiatures.com) her work is gorgeous and so detailed. Definitely worth looking at her website. I'm going to be painting the kitchen island in white so it matches the other items of furniture. As you can see, I've got lots to do!!!


                                                               Dining area 
Another view of kitchen  


                                                 Bedroom and lounge area


So, that's about it. I've been working on a few other properties and will upload a few pictures soon. xx

1 comment:

  1. You have made a great job of this house, very proud of you!!! Lots of Luv Dad XXXX

    ReplyDelete